Do you own a campervan? Well, these recreational vehicles are increasingly popular these days and a lot of families love to explore destinations in campervans without the hassle of flights and separate accommodation. A campervan can provide many valuable and treasured happy memories for the entire family and it’s definitely one of your most prized assets. Campervan insurance would enable you to ensure a safer future for it.
Below offers a brief on everything you need to know about insuring your camper.
What to check?
While taking your campervan insurance, it’s vital to check out whether the policy covers all the important aspects of your vehicle. The most important policy areas here are:
- "New-for-old" campervan replacement - in case of total loss of your vehicle
- Campervan equipment cover - this is for the non-fixed items that are usually kept within campervans such as gas cylinders, camping equipment, televisions & kitchen equipment.
- Windscreen & glass cover
- Cover for audio equipments - which will provide coverage for audio, visual, communication or navigation equipments that are fitted permanently in your campervan
- Coverage for legal expenses
- Vandalism cover
- Courtesy car - in case the campervan gets written off or stolen
- Trailer cover
- "Any driver" emergency cover
- Campervan breakdown assistance
- Coverage for the theft of lock transmitter or keys
- Coverage for personal accident
- Coverage for awnings & generators
- Gas & explosion cover
Campervan Insurance Quote